Our goal at Foundations Press is to use the Bible as our primary textbook in homeschooling. However, each day I receive emails from moms who would like to know,
“Exactly how do I use the Bible as my children’s primary textbook?”
I am now offering a weekly course for homeschooling moms, designed to teach you how to homeschool your children — using God’s Word as your foundation.
I have made this course simple and easy to use. You can join me and learn about each topic at your own pace, on your own time.
Why This Course?
It’s one thing to say we want to use the Bible as our primary textbook; it’s another thing to actually do it every day in our homeschool. My course is designed with busy moms in mind (because I’m busy, too).
- Weekly Lessons. Study with me as I send you a new audio/video lesson by email once a week (starting today!). Throughout the following week, you can dig in and enjoy the lesson without being rushed. Of course, if you need more time, just take it. Go at your own pace. The lessons never expire!
- Automatic Delivery. I’ll bring everything to you. Every week, you will receive an email with the link for your new lesson. It is ready to listen, watch, download and enjoy! You can watch on your computer or listen with your mp3 player.
- Everything Included. I’ll include everything you need — well, except for your Bible, a binder, and pen and paper for taking notes. If I mention an article, audio, or any other resource needed, I’ll include it on your download page – FREE! It is right there waiting for you. You don’t have to purchase anything extra for this course (and lots of my own ebooks and curriculum are included). You could even completely design a custom curriculum for your children — think of the possibilities!
- No Worries. Don’t fret about missing a lesson because of commitments or time zone differences. Let’s face it — sometimes we just get TOO busy for a while. Well, I’ve made it very easy for you to catch up at any time. Each week, I’ll list the links for your previous lessons on the download page. You don’t have to worry about missing lessons from the past.
This course contains amazing, practical lessons, all using the Bible as the primary textbook! We include topics such as:
- How to Make Homeschooling Goals
- How to Choose Biblical Homeschooling Methods
- How to Plan for a New School Year
- How to Make Lesson Plans
- How to Make a Daily Routine
- How to Teach a Child to Read
- How to Improve My Child’s Reading Ability
- How to Teach the Bible
- How to Teach Grammar
- How to Teach Spelling
- How to Teach Handwriting
- How to Teach Copywork, Dictation, and Narration
- How to Teach Writing
- How to Teach Math
- How to Teach World, National, and State History
- How to Teach Science
- How to Teach Foreign Language
- How to Teach Music
- How to Teach Art
- How to Teach Biblical Holidays
- How to Teach Multiple Ages
- How to Make Your Lessons Creative and Fun
- How to Teach Various Learning Styles
- How to Include Little Ones
- How to Minister to Children with Special Needs
- How to Teach Godly Behavior
- How to Get Supper Made on Time
- How to Get the Chores and Laundry Done
- How to Have Time for Personal Bible Study
- and even… How to Still Have a Great Marriage with Everything Else on Your Plate! 🙂
The amazing thing is that all the lesson plans and supplies you need for these subjects will be included, so if you’d like, you wouldn’t need any other curriculum for your children!
On the other hand, if you just want help customizing curriculum you already own, I’ll show you how to do that, too.
Before You Start…
Okay, you’re all excited, but before you commit, I want you to understand what will be expected of you:
- This is a course, so I’ll be teaching you how to teach your own children. I can’t teach them for you. You will need to take what I teach you and apply it to your own home (but I’ll show you exactly how).
- This course takes time. Each lesson contains an audio and video lesson for you to download. You will need to find about 2 hours a week for each lesson, one to listen and learn, and another hour to interact with and implement what you learn (but it will be super practical and enjoyable).
- These lessons work best in a community. I can teach you by audio and video, but I can’t require you to interact with other listeners.You will need to visit the website to ask questions of other listeners and to become part of the built-in support group (but what a blessing the fellowship will be).
- Nothing in life is free. In addition to the monthly course tuition, you’ll need some basic supplies, such as a printer, ink for your printer, and a binder for your notes. You will need to set this money aside in your budget (but it’s an amazing investment in your own sanity and your children’s quality, biblical education).
If you can commit to your own education as the God-ordained teacher of your children, and if you are passionate about making the Bible the primary textbook for your children — then this course is for you!
>> Sample the course format with our 10-minute audio introduction…
We highly value your satisfaction, so we invite you to purchase this e-course at no risk to you. That’s right! We offer a 100%, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee on your first month of lessons. If you’re not completely happy, just let us know within the first 30 days — and you’ll receive a prompt and courteous refund of your purchase. Keep everything you’ve already received, and we’ll still be friends, I promise!