Here are the newest subjects we’re releasing in the summer of 2019!
- New Foundations of Torah Bible curriculum
- New American History
- New Word Power that gently introduces elementary children to phonics, Hebrew, spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and writing.
- New World History curriculum — advanced high-school reading materials for Ancient History
Throughout the 2019-2020 school year, we are working to develop the following curriculum:
- New High School Curriculum — Literature, Kingdom Living, Government/Economics
- New Elementary Readers and Family Chapter Books
- K-8th grade Science curriculum, with a strong emphasis on Creation and the Flood
- New Arithmetic workbooks for K-8th grade
- We’re improving our Preschool curriculum, with workbooks and ideas to make it easier to use.
- New Geography
- New World History Year 4 curriculum (Reformation to Modern Times)
- More Copywork
Books in Print
Over the next 2-3 years, we are working to produce a children’s Bible. We’re excited about this project!
And in the early morning? Anne is studying the history of the tribes of Israel to modern times, dreaming of the day she can write a book about it and add that to the curriculum, too! Woo hoo! (Okay, that might not be next year…)