Lots of people have been asking when such-and-such new curriculum will be ready. We’re super excited to announce our writing plans for 2022!
Last year was a tough year, with Anne’s recovery from a concussion, our entire family getting Covid, and Anne being hospitalized twice with kidney stones and a severe kidney infection. However, at the moment, God has been merciful and has been helping us recover. Kraig and Anne are both working daily to write new curriculum.
Our goals are to make your curriculum easy to use each day, with improved lessons, added worksheets and tests, less reliance on the Internet for lessons, and more of our lesson plans available in printed books from Foundations Press.
First, an Important Note!
We take very seriously this Scripture verse:
Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, “If Yah wills, we shall live and do this or that” (James 4:13-15).
- If we are sick or have a family emergency, we will not be able to write during those times. Same with travel or feast times.
- We are also committed to not write each day until we have cared for our own children first.
The most important way you can help is to pray for us! Our target date is Fall 2022, but again, this is not a promise.
Here’s What We’re Working On
- New Preschool worksheets and Bible lessons
- New Word Power lessons. We hope to finish Word Power 1, Word Power 2, and Word Power 3 by summer. We will continue with Word Power for grades 4-8 after that.
- New Science lessons at Homeschooling Torah, as well as improved worksheets, fewer Internet links, and new tests and quizzes. Once these are developed, we will release them in print here at Foundations Press.
Our goal is to make your life easier, so we’ve been working on some major improvements to some of our subjects:
- We’re making minor revisions to our History curriculum to reflect new editions of some of the books we use as resources.
Books in Print
We are expecting to have the following new books in print for the 2022-2023 school year:
Again, no promises — but these are our goals. 🙂
We appreciate the honor of serving you by helping raise up the next generation for the King! Pray for us!