…The Bible Is Our Primary Textbook
Our “curriculum” is a guide to reading aloud from the Bible and is popular with homeschoolers, yet practical for any family.
- Foundations 1: Preparing for Christ (Old Testament)
- Foundations 2: Christ Our Messiah (Gospels and Acts)
- Foundations 3: Christ Our Hope (Acts and Epistles)
Teach from ancient times to modern times, using the Bible as your primary textbook.
- From Ancient Times: Creation to Assyria (Year 1)
- Daniel’s Statue: Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome (Year 2)
- Seals and Trumpets: The Middle Ages (Year 3)
- The End of Days: Reformation to Modern Times (Year 4)
Coming Soon: American History Curriculum
Daily copywork journals to help both children and adults copy the Word of God and hide it in their hearts.
Daily lessons with scripted Teacher’s Guide, using Scripture as the primary grammar textbook.
A set of simple lesson plans that can walk you through this often neglected subject.
Parenting & Preschool:
When it comes to preparing your preschool children for school, there is so much to teach, so little time… Where should a wise mother start?
The Sonbeams Homeschool Preschool Curriculum Series offers teaching guides for subjects such as Bible, Letters, Shapes and Colors, Numbers, and additional optional topics.