Welcome to Foundations Press.
We believe that you can use the Bible as your primary textbook!
We would love to give you our Extra Big Sample of Foundations 1: Preparation for Christ — a study of God’s Word for the entire family that will draw you closer to Him and give your children the spiritual foundations they need for life. You’re in for a treat, since you have three months of Bible curriculum that you can use with your family. We’re going to cover Genesis, Job, and Exodus together, memorizing a large chunk of Scripture and completing some very fun projects. You’ll be able to make some precious memories with your children as you begin to lay a firm foundation for their walk with God.
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Study the Bible chronologically, beginning with the Old Testament. A firm foundation for biblical understanding will be laid.
- Teach your children how to study the Bible for themselves, using inductive and deductive methods.
- Through daily use, teach your children how to use their Bibles, understand what it means, and apply it to their lives.
- Commit large sections of Scripture to memory, hiding it in your hearts so your family will not sin against God.
- A variety of activities for multiple ages means that families will read together, study together, and grow together… making life easier for Mom and simplifying your homeschooling day.