Homeschooling is like adding a full-time job to a mom’s already busy day. When the schedule gets filled, we often struggle with managing clutter, laundry, and everything else.
This 83-page guide to home organization is filled with practical advice to help you:
- Make homemaking a priority
- Develop creativity in your home
- Nurture a loving atmosphere in your home
- Apply basic principles of decluttering
- Keep your home organized day after day
- Organize homeschooling supplies and toys
- Find more hours in your day
- Set up a planning notebook and computer
- Handle everything in a large family
- Manage home school and home business
- Handle homemaking when you’re tired
- Set up a realistic routine for your day
You’ll even get our quick-start guide to decluttering, so you can get started today!
|The Organized Homeschool||